Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Go About This

I wonder what I should do. Yggdrasil has seen the monster and he's fled to the depths of ou- his mind, allowing me control.

What should I do? I can't use his powers. If I go after the beast then we're both going to "fade out", and painfully.


I do NOT want to consult with The Slender Man. Not because I'm afraid of taking responsibility for my actions but because. . .he's The Slender Man. I really don't want to touch The Tree of Life either.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'll check it when I can, I'm not sure how long I'll be front and center. As long as the monster is outside of the Other Side, people are in danger. I have to act quickly. I know that.


  Dennis, The Core.

An edit: Oh Slice. I didn't really know him but as long as he's happy, I'm happy. I'll keep living in the light, for as long as a person who doesn't exist can.

No comments:

Post a Comment